Missing your friends from the summer? Need some time to get away from the stresses of every day life? Want to be encouraged by other Christians and spend time seeking God together?
In February half term we are delighted to be hosting our much loved BM Reunion once again, after a few years of different events.
We’d love to see you on the 24th-26th February 2017 for a relaxed weekend of catching up, playing games, praying for one another, worshipping Jesus together, listening to what God has to say to us in His Word and of course, drinking hot chocolate! (Other hot drinks are available!) The weekend will begin at 6pm on Friday and conclude at about 1:30pm on Sunday.
There is no charge for the reunion (although donations towards the costs will be gratefully received), and accommodation and food will be provided either at Emmanuel or with hosts from the church family.
BM Reunion is a great place to get to know other Christians or find out more about what being on team involves, so if you want to come but have never been on team, or have friends who are interested, then we would love to see you there.
We’re looking to God for a great time of fun and fellowship together, hope you can come and join us!
- 6pm – Welcome meal at Emmanuel
- 7:30pm – Games night with Smithy and Ricey
- 9:30pm – Hot chocolate
- 10pm – Guests travel to church hosts
- 8am – Breakfast at church hosts
- 9:30am – Sung worship
- 10am – Teaching session 1, guest speaker tbc.
- 11am – Coffee break
- 12md – Teaching session 2, guest speaker tbc.
- 1pm – Lunch at Emmanuel
- 2:30pm – Afternoon activity: Option 1: Walk around the beautiful Pembrokeshire coastline, Option 2: Bowling.
- 6:00pm – Dinner at Emmanuel
- 7:30pm – Sung worship and creative prayer
- 8:30pm – Hot chocolate
- 9:30pm – Guests return to church hosts
- 8:30am – Breakfast at church hosts
- 10:30am – Prayer before service at Emmanuel
- 11am- Morning worship including teaching session 3
- 12:30pm – Lunch at Emmanuel
- 1:30pm – Reunion ends
If you would like to sign up for Reunion 2017 please let us know you are coming using the form below, or email Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reunion is also a great way to get a flavour of beach mission if you’ve never done it before, so whe not invite a friend and bring them along with you!